Friday, October 15, 2010

Smallworld GeoSpatial Analysis examples

I recently had the good fortune of being able to teach a course on Smallworld GeoSpatial Analysis (GSA). If you haven't seen the product, you really should try to get a demo from your GE Smallworld representative. As the GE documentation states, "Smallworld GeoSpatial Analysis is a new, exciting, and easy to use business intelligence product from GE Energy Services."

During the training, some of my students asked me to put together some videos of use case scenarios that were more relevant to their situation. What follows here are 4 videos (each less than 5 minutes) that I made for them but now make available for everyone to get a quick introduction to some of the possibilities of GSA. In my mind, GSA has many great spatial intelligence features, but these videos touch on only a very few of them.








No comments: